Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #61
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    That extra chapter was the most hillarious ever! ^_^ Very amusing, I am now a Love Mode fanatic. Izumi is just the most kawaii ever. (sorry for my lack of vocabulary today) ;-.-

    In terms of yaoi manga this is probably one of my favourite series now, Boys Next Door is of course my favourite one shot. I just wanna see some Reiji and Naoya action. I like Izumi and Takamiya more because they actually do stuff. Takamiya is such a horndog and Izumi is so objective, but he knows he wants it. *grins* A great ending for that chapter.

    As for Takamiya and Aoe...I honestly don't know who would be the uke. They'd have to take turns or something. *_* Initially I'd have said Aoe just because he seems so seme but Takamiya is so horny under his friendly exterior.

    Favourite Character: Takamiya
    Least Favourite Character: Naoya
    Best Looking Character: Izumi of BB...which is odd...normally I don't go for feminine, Takamiya is my second though ^_^
    Favourite Couple: Takamiya and Izumi

  2. #62
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well is because i'm big lovemode's otaku that is two nwe charpers??? the reason: when appear a new update i going to do coments.
    my fav couple are reiji and naoya so i'm happy ,i never thought that i like aoe but i like naoya too maybe because i'm more close to aoe's age ... i think..my fav part was book 5-2 page 54 hehehe [img]redface.gif[/img] ...i'm tired so sorry but as a fans i have to said something about the new lovemode update i think i just said a lot of nonsences and i hope in the right lenguage ?_?U

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;___________; WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying anything more. It might spoil the chapters. *sniff* ;____;

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Dalfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (after long trying to log in) finally able to thank you for this awesome manga.. "my" cat says thanx too ^^ --- i'm reading the new chapters at the moment, low concentration to writing..

    fav: aoe reiji
    best looking: aoe reiji
    to know more about: kiichi & bb izumi
    least fav: ?? student izumi.. maybe this will change someday =_=

    i love (real, more than..)this manga. hope you be able to bring all 11 vols, not that this site goes down like so many others.... (no, god please no!!! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] )

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well - I know when I am addicted to a series when I sit and wait or my pay check so I can go and blow half of it on an entire series [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ... yeah that happened to me with love mode.

    I know there are cliff hangers but nothing quite as stressful as the slowness of time passing between today and tomorow (I get paid tomorow [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    choosing a pairing is impossible for me - I think the greatness of this manga is that it coveys so many moods and relationships and it can so efortlessly move from the funny and to my opinion rather real - relationship of Takamiya and Izumi to the angst filled tortured relationship of Reiji and Naoya.

    I love the way the pace of each relationship is different - some hit the sack imediatly some hesitate some take forever to give us a bit of Lemon *fidget on the sofa looking accusingly at Reiji and Naoya* well... I am cheap... so I cheated and looked for summeries [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I still want to read the real thing - must get the entire series in hard copy!!!

    I also think that the way all characters are linked and interact is masterful.

    as I said - I am a fangirl who likes her smut but I am always suprised to find something with a good coherent plot and believable characters [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmm...another great update of Love Mode! Although Naoya and Reiji aren't my favorite couple ^^ I like Takamiya and Izumi XD

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm..I like Aoe and Naoya...maybe I like them cause Aoe is so mysterious and you don't know what he is going to do next ^.^;;;
    I kinda like all the couples. Well the ones I know about ~_^

    I can't wait to see the next Love Mode part ^_____^

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok - I am seriously addicted . got payed yesterday and immediatly went on jpqueen and ordered all 11 volumes O_o my spending sprees scare me sometimes.

    now I sit here and wait impatiently, and every little noise make me run to the door and fling it open in anticipation [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just like you Lamasu! The waiting to get the package is the hard part [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I haven't bought Love Mode yet, although I am planning to... Just as soon as I have some extra money laying around XD.

    Hey wait...there's a Love Mode update! ::just noticed:: Must go read! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh I wish I had money to buy them right now -_____-;;


    Maybe I will get luck and money will just float out of the sky and into my hands XD


    Hehe I still need to read Love Mode ^^;; I should go do that righ now ^0^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 16, 2003 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •